This method allows you to resend a transaction accepted. The rules are defined below :
- Authorizations (validated partially or fully) or valid + authorization accepted may be re-authorized
- A re-authorization may be re-authorized
- No rule on the amount for a re-authorization. Payline only uses the same method as a normal authorization with capture offset
- The new authorization must have the same currency as the original one, otherwise an error is returned without database storage: 02620 "Currency must be the same as the original authorization"
- A re-authorization can be performed on authorizations up to 11 months after its creation date
- The re-authorization reference is retrieved from the original transaction if it does not have a new associated reference
- The re-authorization is a transaction, so if the re-authorization is done within 24 hours of the original transaction then it will be considered a duplicate unless the reference of the order is different from that of the origin transaction
- The re-authorization option must be activated in a contract in order to be authorized, otherwise an error code is returned: 02619 "You do not have the reauthorization option"
Element Description Required version Yes AN2
Format Payline web services version. To be valued with the latest version: see the table of versions. transactionID
Identifier of the authorization transaction to re-authorize
Yes AN50 payment Payment information Yes Object payment order Order information Yes Object order privateDataList Personal information No Object privateDataList media
Detection of the media used during the payment.
The possible values of this tag are: