The plugin configuration is divided into several sections, accessible via the menu : Stores> Configuration> SALES> Payment Methods
The Access key must be retrieved directly from your Payline administration center, if you need help, see this link What is the access key and where to find it?
Enter your merchant ID and your access key in the two corresponding fields. The plugin automatically detects for which environment (certification or production) the parameters are intended, and offers additional fields for entering the parameters of the other environment.
When the parameters of the two environments are filled in, a button allows you to indicate which environment to use.
When saving the authentication parameters, the plugin detects whether a proxy is preventing connection to Payline (the library returns an error code XXXXX, "could not connect to host"). If necessary, 4 fields are displayed for entering the host and port of your internet proxy, as well as the authentication parameters with the latter.
Technical Note 1
The proxy is detected via the response of the getMerchantSettings web service.
An XXXXX return code indicates a connection error to Payline, the additional message "could not connect to host" indicates the presence of a proxy.
Technical Note 2
The getMerchantSettings web service is called during the validation of the form to check that the identifiers have been entered correctly and to determine the environment.
Its response must be stored for the configuration of the means of payment.
Selection of the main payment methods
The list of payment methods configured on your Payline account is automatically imported when you save your authentication settings.
In this list:
- Check the payment methods you want to offer your customers to pay for their order
- Associate them with an amount range to filter their display based on the order total
These contracts are entered in the selectedContractList list of the doWebPayment web service.
Selection of secondary payment methods
Increase your conversion rate by immediately allowing your buyers to retry payment after a failure.
Select from the displayed list the means of payment that will be offered for this retry.
These contracts are entered in the secondSelectedContractList list of the doWebPayment web service.
You can adjust the configurations:
- Payment cash CPT,
- Payment N Times,
- Redirection specific payments.
You find a detail of the parameters below.
Web Payment CPT - Intégration type
The Payline plugin can be integrated into the Magento 2 checkout in 3 ways:
- Redirection to the payment page : after validating the order summary, the buyer is redirected to the Payline payment page. The page personalization list allows you to select the personalization code, among those created via the administration center, which applies to your payment page.
- integrated : the payment data entry form is an integral part of the checkout form. Two component layout options are available: tab and column
- lightbox : the payment data entry form appears in a lightbox when the order summary is validated.
Web Payment CPT - Payment action
When do you want your buyers to be debited?
- When ordering : payments are made in authorization + validation mode
- On dispatch : payments are made in authorization mode. Select the order status which triggers the invoicing of the order, and the validation of the payment
- Deferred : payments are made in authorization mode. In the Payline administration center, your VAD contract is configured for automatic validation on D + x. No action in the Magento back office interferes with this operation.
Payment on order corresponds to action code 101 in the call to doWebPayment . For deferred payment and shipping, code 100 is used.
Web Payment CPT - One Click Payment
Activate this option to offer payment data recording to your buyers. In future orders, they will be displayed next to the entry form for a new card.
The activation of One Click corresponds to the valuation of the buyer.walletId parameter of doWebPayment , a unique identifier generated by the plugin and associated with the buyer account.
This payment method allows merchants to offer buyers payment for purchases in several installments in redirect mode only.
Special Payments to Redirection: Klarna / Oney
The default setting is proposed as shown below:
Configure order statuses
Define here the correspondence between the result of the payment returned by Payline, and the status of the order.
The process can suggest various results:
- current payment session
- payment authorized
- payment validated
- cancellation by the buyer
- refusal of payment
- waiver of payment
- fraud alert
Contenu par étiquette showLabels false max 10 spaces com.atlassian.confluence.content.render.xhtml.model.resource.identifiers.SpaceResourceIdentifier@9a3 showSpace false sort title type page cql label = "plugin" and label = "en" and type = "page" and space = "DT" labels bancontact belgique choixdelamarque